This role is a 3-month, home-based internship (expenses paid). We are looking for someone to create attention-grabbing content for our social media channels to grow our community and increase awareness of the Linguistica brand.
- Create relevant and engaging social media content for our LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram and Twitter feeds.
- Plan and manage a content calendar for these channels, ensuring posts are delivered according to schedule.
- Grow our social media following through effective communication of core brand messages, product updates and news from the Linguistica team.
- Measure performance of campaigns to inform future content.
- Drive engagement within the existing Linguistica community by responding to relevant mentions, creating conversation and sharing customer stories.
- Build brand presence amongst relevant influencers and social media communities.
- Support with copywriting / content production for blogs/press releases.
What we’re looking for
- Passion for all things social, with an awareness of the latest trends and formats.
- Creative flair – ability to create beautiful, thumb-stopping posts. We would love someone who can deliver professional quality images and videos.
- Excellent written communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Self-starter who is confident working independently and as part of a broader team
This is a great opportunity to get on-ground experience in our busy, fast-growing linguistics company. We offer a full linguistic support service from translation and transcription to multilingual permanent staff recruitment.