Internship With Linguistica Translation & Recruitment
Here at Linguistica we are committed to investing in the next generation of talented young students and graduates and therefore we continuously offer 2-3 internships throughout the year. The internships we offer help you gain valuable working experience and useful knowledge for the challenges of the future. Linguistica offers a one stop service for all linguistic services, from translation of documents and transcription of audio/video to voice-overs and multi-lingual recruitment. You will be working closely with the Project Managers in various stages throughout the customer cycle and process. We offer a minimum of 3-month internships at our office in Southsea, covering a nominal monthly allowance for food and travel expenses.
We offer a friendly and inspiring work environment. Your main responsibilities will include but will not be limited to:
- Assisting Project Managers with administrative tasks throughout the life cycle of the project
- Maintaining our internal CRM
- Processing documents, carrying out word counts and providing quotations to customers
- Assisting Project Managers in the preparation of documents for translation
- Assisting in recruitment of linguists
- Answering and monitoring customer/supplier queries over the phone and by email
- Updating project management system and job boards
- Dealing with incoming and outgoing post and other general office administrative duties
- Student or graduate at UK Bachelor’s level, or equivalent, in foreign languages or translation.
- An organised individual with good attention to detail.
- A team player with strong self-motivation
- Proficiency in written and spoken English, with another language fluency a plus.
- Time management skills.
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills.
- Strong interpersonal, written, oral and telephone communication skills.
- All applicants must be eligible to live in the UK.