*This is a technical customer service role and would suit somebody with technical experience or interest*
Our prestigious client is looking for fluent Dutch Customer Service Representatives. Full training will be given - if you possess the communication skills and have a great attitude to teamwork, our client will teach you the rest!
You will support customers who are having challenges and are contacting us via phone, email or chat.
- Communicate via telephone, mail and/or chat with existing customers in order to solve their enquiries
- Give information about the product or service to existing customers and prospects
- Transfer more difficult inquiries to higher level if necessary
- Demonstrate a strong customer service orientation and take responsibility to ensure customers are satisfied
- Proactively propose improvements and feedback in processes and ways of working to Team Management / Operations Manager
- Maintain received information properly in the system
- Fluent spoken and written DUTCH
- Excellent command of English
- Excellent communicator
- Superb at building rapport with customers
- Excellent numerical and verbal reasoning skills
- Top-notch MS Office skills
Our client offers a competitive salary and excellent benefits.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £9.50 to £12.00 / hour